The 30 day detox challenge


With the wedding less than six (6) months away, i have lost all hope to be thin and sexy on the big day. Standing at 5 feet tall and weighing 132 lbs, I am clearly overweight!
I have been on several diets, including no carbs, no sweets, calorie counting, and even the every expensive Usana Nutrimeal 5 day diet. True enough, they all worked!. I would lose up to 5 lbs! However, I seem can't stay on a fixed diet. It is difficult! No carbs??? after a few days, you can't think of anything else but to eat PIZZA! PASTA! and my favorite Chap Chae! Yum!.... No Sugar?  Are you  kidding me? the most i lasted is like 2 days! Calorie counting works! definitely! and I can eat what I want as long as I stay at the maximum calorie count for the day. So far it is the best! However, it is also difficult to stick with. Once i exceed for just 1 day, I balloon and all the weight I lost are back. My weight has been fluctuating for the past 6 months. Unfortunately, I am nowhere near my goal weight!

Throughout the 6 months, I would go to the gym or attend zumba class at most twice a week and I regularly attend my once a week ballet class.

The main problem is I'm a foodie! I love food! If i have a craving, I would gladly satisfy it! Of course I would regret it after! Additionally, at 30 yrs. old, my metabolism has been so slow!

Ok now, I was introduced to this digestive cleanse by Unicity Bios Life Clear Start by my cousins. Other than a way to remedy my weight problems, it promotes health. My fiance, parents, soon to be mom-in-law and couple of friends joined me in this challenge!

We all ordered the Unicity Bios Life Clear Start and will take it for 30 days!

I read the reviews from amazon and other websites, so far it is promising! I understand that a colon detox is a must for those trying to lose weight . Cancer is in my family genes, hence, I take this detox challenge not only for losing weight but also to clear my body from toxins that may lead to illnesses.

Today is Day 1!

weight: 132.8 lbs
goal weight : 95 lbs

37.8 lbs to go!


Comments

RA said…
Kaya natin yan ga, ako nga din kailangan ko din mag diet :) after nitong clear start majujumpstart mo na ulit ang diet mo. Sabi nila the key is routine. Nice blog. :) sulat ka pa ulit ng marami ha. ako din miss ko na ang blog ko. :)
RA said…
Kaya natin yan ga, ako nga din kailangan ko din mag diet :) after nitong clear start majujumpstart mo na ulit ang diet mo. Sabi nila the key is routine. Nice blog. :) sulat ka pa ulit ng marami ha. ako din miss ko na ang blog ko. :)
Sweet Pea said…
yes boo! best to diet pagnakadetox daw eh! lets do this! lets train for a marathon din boo!..... sulat ka na din ulit boo!!! i love ur blog!
mamaYG said…
Hi sweet pea. Did it work?

Popular Posts