The TRUTH will set you free


Awhile ago, I picked up a local newspaper,  I browsed some articles until I came across the “tell your tita” part. It was about a girl who found that her boyfriend lied to her and is now having second thoughts in marrying him. To my surprise, the “tita” advised that she tells her boyfriend that she cannot marry him and when he asks why,  she doesn't have to tell him why. For me, the truth is always important. I know sometimes a person does not have to  know ALL the truth. However, if a person ends a relationship with me, I think I deserve to know why. I do not believe in gossip. The lie might have a very good excuse. Ending a relationship basing on the "gossip" of others without confronting the person involved is a big "NO NO". Haven't we watched enough movies where a person regrets because he/she listened to gossip without knowing the WHOLE TRUTH??? If i believe in a gossip enough to think it's true, i might as well hear it from the person involved.


Comments

Rah said…
the truth hurts, but it's liberating. Living a life of daydreams is a life wasted. The only way to conquer our fears is if we face it. The more we face our fears, the more our fear disappears.

It doesn't matter what the truth is, what's more important is how we deal with it.
Sweet Pea said…
so true boo...so true..its always been said that the truth will set u free...bakit inadvice na mag tago xa ng nalaman nya? its never good to have secrets sa relationships!!

Popular Posts